Everybody’s played longest drive or putt, closest to pin or line, etc. Lately we’ve come across some extra-special games that we’ve collected for our readers.
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com nike air max light
Tried and True Games For Individual Holes
- Longest drive on fairway
- Closest to line
- Longest Putt
- Closest to pin (Par 3, first shot; Par 4, second shot)
Golfer Assistance – Free or for Purchase
- Hand Wedges – 2 per player. Each player gets to toss her ball out of trouble anywhere on course
- 24” of paper tape – use anywhere on course, especially on green to finish putt without an additional stroke. Rip off portion used … until it’s all gone!
- Pro hits a drive for each team, or for each player on one hole
Why Didn’t We Think of This?!
- Multiple Pin Placement – A green is set up with multiple holes/flags, say 3. Team may use the pin that best suits their team
- Use worst ball on a designated hole
- Kamikaze Putting – pre-event fun
Give each event participant a numbered range ball and gather everyone around a practice green. At signal, everyone tries to putt out to a selected hole. Players run and get another ball to putt until someone is successful. Winner gets a prize.
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day Outings
Each player adds her handicap and par for her “number.” Give each player a small American flag on a small flagstick. When player has reached her “number” in the round of play, she plants her flag. As play progresses, more and more flags appear on the course. Draw a winner from those who finish play with their flag. It’s a great effect to see flags around the course.
There’s lots of room for creativity – and for more ideas to add to this post. Please do!
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com air max 90s