The driving range is an everybody-in kind of place. Beginners, pros, early birds and night hawks, grandma’s and kids, high schoolers and ladies leaguers. The Miles of Golf Range is one of the top 100 in the country.
http://www.airmaxfreedom.com new air max
Get smart about the facility – hours, tees, heaters, ball machines, debit cards, discounts, and more. Being at home on the range is a practice plus. And it’s fun.
All day & all night. Range stays lit until about 1 hour after dusk.
ALL ABOUT THE BALLS
3 ball machines. Make transaction right at the machine; no need to go into Shop.
- Buckets – Small 55 balls for $8; Medium 75 balls for $10; Large 100 balls for $10
Cash – Exact amount, no change is given
Credit Card – Buys large bucket only
Miles of Golf Range Debit Card – 20-40% discounts
MILES OF GOLF RANGE DEBIT CARD – Best Bang for the Buck
Purchase and reload in Pro Shop. Ask to have it tagged for woman and/or senior if appropriate.
- 20% bonus on purchase of range balls
- Women discounted 40% from 11-1 every weekday
- Senior women discounted 40% from 9-1 every weekday
- Senior men discounted 40% from 9-11am
- Kids get a free matching bucket when an adult buys one. Through age 17.
- 40 Sheltered Tees
- Heaters – Just spin the dial for 30 minutes of warm.
- Mats – Hit off mat or use tees provided. There are many length tees, just lift mat & replace.
- Grass Tees – Historically grass tees have opened as early as April 1 and as late as May 1. Location rotates daily. Look for sign.
- Practice Putting Green open to everyone. Open in summer only. No chipping please.
UPSTAIRS AT MILES OF GOLF
There are sheltered tees upstairs at Miles of Golf, and they are open upon request. Just ask the staff. This aerie is a perfect party place.
http://www.newbalanceshoesinc.com new balance 2001
Contact Doug Davis to arrange a rental.